Drive the product development process to re-engineer and create brand new IoT and edge computing products shipped throughout Australia and the world.
Get in early on green field projects and set the tone of the development effort.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility of working arrangement
What you'll be doing:
Application and low-level software development (C/C++) including prototyping, requirements definition, architectural and detailed design, estimation, implementation, unit-testing, integration testing, documentation, design and code reviews.
What you'll need:
- Engineering Degree.
- 8+ years experience developing complex products using modern C/C++.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a high-performing team of engineers.
- Be comfortable deep diving into technical topics and learning new skills to solve new problems.
- Possess strategic thinking and strong abilities to distil large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- Have a bias-to-action and desire to make things happen.
- Be confident developing disruptive technologies and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Be a passionate, eager to learn that gets excited about professional growth and being challenged by new opportunities.
- Linux Embedded - Yocto/Buildroot.
- Ability to express technical concepts clearly, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively within a team.
- Experience working with git or other version control software.
Nice to have:
- MQTT / Mosquitto / IoT
- Linux Kernel
- Commercial experience using multi-thread and multi-process programming techniques.
- Experience using C++ STL and Boost libraries.
- Experience writing Python, Bash or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking.
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!