The future is electric, join an innovative, international company transforming the electrical distribution grid with advanced, safe and reliable equipment.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
Work REMOTELY! Only applicable to all candidates outside Brisbane.
What you'll need:
- C and C++ software for industry-grade embedded systems.
- Knowledge and experience of agile software development methodologies including exposure to continuous integration and test practices and tools
- Development of software applications targeting 32-bit embedded systems
- Working with revision control systems such as SVN, Bitbucket, Git, etc. Requirements and issue tracking tools like JIRA, Trac, Bugzilla
Good to have:
- Low-level device driver development
- JTAG debugging
- Development of IP networking (e.g. TCP/IP, sockets, network APIs) applications
- Embedded Linux development experience will be a big plus
- Communications protocols (especially SCADA)
For a detailed conversation, Apply Now and let's have a chat!