Work on cutting-edge AI technology that saves lives.
A growing AI company is looking for an exceptional Embedded Linux Software Engineer who will help in developing products that ensure the safety of the workers.
The company is located in Sydney, NSW.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Competitive salary
What you’ll do:
- Develop an embedded platform, and integrate real-time video capture
- AI-based processing, and API-based communication with backend systems.
- Develop in python and C++
- Be involved in all aspects of embedded software development
- Deliver key new features as well as maintain the existing system
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering and embedded systems
- Experience in Embedded Linux
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in C++
Nice to have:
- Image processing / mathematical software development
- Real-time / distributed system
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!