Fancy working on building electronic products which save lives?
There's nothing better than knowing that the work you do will have a real impact in the world.
Technology being developed is radio based involving receiver and transmitter subsystems.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll be doing:
- Software development in C for embedded Linux
What you'll need:
- 5+ years+ firmware development, particularly embedded Linux.
- Strong working knowledge of embedded C in a Linux environment.
- Proficient in Linux based system customisation (building, configuring, patching, porting and cross compiling)
- Competence in structured real-time software systems development.
What's on offer:
- Interesting diverse software and embedded projects
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
MUST be Australian permanent resident or be an Australian citizen