Join a team of highly technical and specialized engineers committed to innovating and sustainable technology.
A leader in designing and creating fast and high-powered DC chargers for electric vehicles (EVs) is looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer who loves engineering challenges and is persistent in finding solutions.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a great engineering team culture
- Work on sustainable technology that contributes to renewable energy uptake
- Advanced technology with ongoing optimization potential
- Attractive remuneration package
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain the Embedded Linux operating system used by the chargers’ main processors
- Develop high-quality C/C++ and Python code for Embedded Linux systems
- Develop scalable Node.js applications for hardware test automation
- Produce clear and concise documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, such as Customer Support and Production to identify opportunities for product and system level enhancements.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3+ years’ experience developing embedded firmware that has shipped to customers.
- Strong programming proficiency in C/C++, Python.
- Strong understanding of Linux operating system, including Bash scripting, administration, and configuration.
- Good understanding of software build process and tools such as native/cross-compile, Makefile, CMake, and Meson.
- Experience with web development including Node.js, Typescript, and any web framework.
- Experience with open-source technology/frameworks including Yocto, Docker, and pytest.
- Familiar with version control and project management systems such as Git and JIRA.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering, or proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical programming experience.
Apply NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!