Are you an Embedded Engineer who likes to see a product through from idea to market?
Rather than just being siloed into a part of the product development, you will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle.
This award-winning product development company has won over 220 awards for engineering and design excellence.
Join a group of A-level engineers solving real-world problems impacting tens of thousands of people.
This is an onsite role in fancy design offices in Melbourne.
What's in it for you:
- Work on exciting new products
- Join a leading player in product design
- Play a key role
- Career progression guaranteed
- Highly competitive Salary
What you'll do:
- Write firmware for a diverse range of products.
- Be responsible for developing electronic solutions for market-leading products.
- Work within a close team of highly experienced engineers to solve complex problems.
- Evaluate tools and frameworks to accelerate the product development lifecycle.
- Be a self-starter and drive change in the interest of your team and clients
- Work with clients from time to time to assess requirements and give feedback.
What you'll need:
- Solid firmware development experience having contributed to at least 3-5 products on the market
- Experience with IDE's, compiler toolchains and version control
- Demonstrable experience with product development workflows, such as waterfall, agile or other, to meet product goals
- Understanding of doc standards such as ISO13485:2016
- Ability to do bare-metal programming, including writing device drivers
- Experience with STM32 and nRF5 series of microcontrollers and their supported RTOS (e.g. Zephyr, FreeRTOS, SafetRTOS)
- Some experience with wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, LTE and WiFi
If you're itching for change to a funky, design-driven company, apply and let's start a conversation.