The role is based within a team made up mainly of software & hardware engineers focused on developing the business as a global player in the building automation industry.
You will work on connected devices and systems that employ IoT concepts, combining bare-metal, RTOS, and embedded Linux plus communication protocols.
This is a role in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Stable full-time permanent work.
- Supportive team environment.
- Six days of paid productivity leave per annum after 2 full-time years of continuous service.
- Career growth and development.
- A great company culture with social events throughout the year.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of industry experience developing software for a variety of microcontroller families.
- Linux (Configuration & Scripting) & Embedded C/C++ software development.
- Experience integrating BLE and Wi-Fi stacks for IoT devices.
- Hands-on experience with embedded hardware based on STM32.
- Good understanding of microcontroller peripherals, such as SPI and UART.
Nice to have:
- Hold a current Driving License.
- Passionate and have a strong desire to be challenged and succeed.
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm, and dedication.
- Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems.
- Have excellent presentation, organization, and communication skills.
Start your new career with us! APPLY NOW!