A reputed designer of high security communications systems is seeking your skills and experience.
The role has become open due to the company expanding its R&D Team.
The company is located in Queensland.
I'm looking for:
- Degree in electronic/digital or software engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in embedded software development
- Proficient in C programming
- Experience with RTOS's and 32-bit ARM-based micro-controllers
- Experience with embedded Linux programming
- Knowledge of inter process communication (IPC)
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Bash, TCL)
- Experience with source code management and version control (GIT)
- Possession of, or the ability to qualify for, an Australian defence security clearance (baseline minimum, NV1 preferred)
What's in it for you?
- Challenging work in an environment
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Flexible hours
Apply Now for immediate representation!