Are you an Embedded Electronics Engineer who likes to see a product through from idea to market?
Rather than just being siloed into a part of product development, you will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle.
Join a group of A-level engineers solving real-world problems impacting tens of thousands of people.
The company is in New South Wales.
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive Salary
- Work on exciting new products
- Join a leading player in product design
- Play a key role
- Career progression guaranteed
What you'll do:
- Consult directly with business stakeholders on requirements, specifications, and proposals for the architecture and production of electronic solutions.
- Design, develop, verify, and document new electronic hardware designs.
- Embedded software development and design
- Assist in preparing and reviewing documentation, including Requirements, Risk Analyses, Regulatory Submissions, etc.
- Follow standards, regulatory requirements, documentation, and compliance procedures, including ISO 13485:2016.
- Liaise with external regulatory and test bodies, contractors, and suppliers as required.
- Demonstrate team leadership. Assess and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders about design and development issues.
- Develop and drive a culture of ownership, high performance, and efficiency within the team.
What you'll need:
- You must be degree qualified in Electronic or Computer Systems Engineering or similar and have at least five years' experience in electronic and embedded systems design.
- Proficiency with Altium designer tool.
- Embedded C programming, and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- High attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Nice to have:
- Experience gained in SoC designs, including FPGAs and wireless protocols such as Bluetooth LE, LoRa, and WiFi.
- Knowledge or experience in medical devices or similar regulated industry product development processes.
- Knowledge of IEC60601 and its collateral standards, including an understanding of electrical safety analysis of medical devices.
Now is the time. APPLY NOW!