Join an excellent team of highly experienced embedded engineers working together to create unique products used throughout the world.
Great working environment - flexible hours (core hours 10 am -3 pm) work from home sometimes, good work-life balance, very competitive salary.
I'm looking for:
• Excellent top-quality C programming skills. This is absolutely mandatory.
• Experience developing with Embedded Linux or RTOS
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
Nice to have: (Not mandatory)
• Good C++ skills (bonus points for this – not mandatory)
• Experience working in a multi-threaded environment
• Experience with Xilinx MPSOC architecture
If this looks interesting, apply now, and let's start a conversation!