Are you an engineer who likes to be at the forefront of change?
Do you want to drive change and like challenges?
Well with this company you can fully express yourself and excel at solving complex software engineering problems.
You'll be taking projects from idea to final product and have the satisfaction of seeing how your efforts are appreciated by end users.
You should be someone who is results driven and self-motivated.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll need:
- Experienced in Linux embedded application development
- Experienced in C/C++
- Experienced in network programming, TCP/IP, UDP and related protocols
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- MQTT, AMQP, COAP, other IOT protocols
- Exposure to Bluetooth, TLS and other security protocols.
- Linux image construction, bootloaders, u-boot
- Experience with STL and libraries such as Boost, Poco
- Experience with event driven and asynchronous programming
- Experience with interfacing to serial ports, USB, CAN, SPI, I2C
- Experience with Yocto build tools
- Experience with Linux kernel/module programming
What's on offer:
- Interesting diverse software and embedded projects
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
- Travel local and international
MUST be Australian permanent resident or be an Australian citizen