Boost your electronic design career with a leading medical device company? World-leading innovation, capability, and awesome company culture.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's on offer:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
What you'll need:
- Design verification testing of analog and digital interfaces and circuits, incl. precision analog and high speed digital like USB, Ethernet, eMMC, SD, LPDDR
- Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, USB analyzer etc…
- Hands on EMC testing incl. ESD, EFT, Radiated Emissions, familiarity with applicable EMC standards incl. IEC 61000-4-x
- Interface with manufacturers, pcb manufacturers, suppliers, engineering support, locally and around the globe, incl. China
- Production testing, incl. functional and ICT Test Rigs
- Test rigs construction and planning
- excellent soldering skills, incl. BGAs and rework using hot air gun and BGA station
- Documentation writing skills, test reports, SOPs, protocols
- Understanding PCB specifications, PCB manufacturing process and applicable IPC standards
What you'll do:
- Electronic design lifecycle, from concept through to architecture, specification, schematics, PCB design, test strategies, bills of materials, and manufacturing.
- Develop Products and PCBAs testing strategies, methods, ICT test jigs.
- EMC Testing and compliance.
Nice to have:
- Experience with USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, I2C, SPI, SD, DDR - DDR4.
- Functional testing experience.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!