Play an essential role in global, sustainable energy.
Build next-generation inverters compatible with solar, wind, hydro, microgrids and diesel generators.
Join an engineering team with proven manufacturing excellence gearing up for their next growth phase.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility of working arrangement.
What you'll do:
- Write and review Electrical requirement documents for our various products.
- Design products and components to requirements, with re-use, modularity, and standardization in mind.
- Working closely with other engineers to design, build, test and debug complex power electronics.
- Identify the proper EMC, certification and compliance requirements.
- Develop innovative control algorithms for advanced power conversion products.
- Control system firmware development and validation.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Have 10+ years commercial experience developing complex power products.
- Deep knowledge of High-Power electronics, Power Circuit Topologies and Control systems (inverter, DC/DC, IGBTs, MOSFETs, signal conditioning and filter circuitry etc.).
- High Power Electronics experience – both at a circuit level and component level - Rectifier circuits, IGBT, MOSFET, Barrier diodes, power conversion devices – magnetics, inductors, rectifiers, etc.
- Experience in design for EMC, DFM/DFT considerations as well as design for volume manufacture.
- Experience using simulation tools for power / frequency / integrity / thermal assessments (MATLAB/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, pSpice, Maxwell, etc.).
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!