Boost your electronic design career with a leading medical device company? World-leading innovation, capability, and awesome company culture.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's on offer:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
What you'll do:
- Electronic design lifecycle, from concept through to architecture, specification, schematics, PCB design, test strategies, bills of materials, and manufacturing.
- Develop Products and PCBAs testing strategies, methods, ICT test jigs.
- Design of high-density precision analog and high-speed digital circuit.
What you'll need:
- Altium Designer skills, including creating BOMs by linking to local databases
- Excellent hand soldering and re-soldering skills of SMD components down to 0402 and 0.5mm pitch complex QFP and BGA components.
- EMC compliance, RCM\EU\FCC, requirements, design, applicable standards and hands-on testing and any specific standards.
- Experience in IPC standards in PCB Design.
- Excellent documentation writing skills including test reports, test protocols, design specifications, and compliance reports.
Nice to have:
- Experience with USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, I2C, SPI, SD, DDR - DDR4.
- Functional testing experience.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!