Be part of a team of innovation frontliners as they develop products that help enhance and protect people’s lives for decades.
The company is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a stable and secure business that’s been around for over 80 years.
- Exposure and growth with a global brand
- Staff discounts and uniform
- Competitive salary
What you'll do:
- Develop innovative electronic solutions for the regulated water utilities industry
- Develop hardware for Embedded Systems using Altium
- Hardware integration of communication protocols such as Modbus, USB, Bluetooth, 4G modems
- Validate hardware solutions for high-volume production
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and manage relationships with suppliers, production, quality, service, marketing, etc.
- Deliver innovation and transformation within a Consumer Goods/ Mfg environment
What you'll need:
- Experience in hardware development of Embedded Systems using Altium, ARM-based processors
- Knowledge of embedded OSes and Firmware architecture
- PCB development for regulated industries, failure mode effect and analysis
- Experience with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!