Bring your creative engineering mind to make a difference in solving current challenges and impacting the future.
Join a global leader in digital control systems for the automotive and industrial sectors. With products that combine software, mechatronics and electronics that enable automation across various industrial applications, you can take your career to the next level!
The company is located in Melbourne.
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
• Design, development and manufacture of world-class electric mobility control and interface systems.
• Responsible for helping take our advanced generation vehicles to the next stage, working on the vehicles' new control and interface systems.
• Collaborate with functional teams for deep integration and engage with third parties as necessary.
• Work closely with the engineering team and build teams to supply, develop and maintain high-quality autonomous electric vehicles.
What you'll need:
• An Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in electronics development in the industry.
• Expertise in electronics design and development, electronic systems, schematic design and PCB layout.
• Proficiency with Altium Designer schematic and PCB layout software.
• A passionate interest in electric transport and an interest in developing new generations of electric vehicles.
• An understanding of electric vehicle systems, including battery management, BLDC & PMSM motor drivers, high-reliability Vehicle Control Units, telematics, communications via network standards and CAN Bus.
• Experience architecting, designing and testing mixed-signal electronic systems combining embedded microcontrollers, analog, digital and power driver ICs, communications and battery management.
• Experience with design testing and validation.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of real-time embedded firmware development in C / C++.
• Understanding of the standards of functional safety ISO26262, IEC61508 and/or ASIL.
• Technical experience in electronic systems at a component, sub-system and system level.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!