Be part of a team of innovation frontliners as they develop products that help enhance and protect people’s lives for decades.
The company is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a stable and secure business that’s been around for over 80 years.
- Exposure and growth with a global brand
- Staff discounts and uniform
- Competitive salary
What you'll do:
- Support all product planning, design, development and testing activities of new and existing products in hardware and firmware.
- End-to-end design, prototype, source, and test printed circuit boards
- Ensure the quality of hardware and firmware of embedded products for release and manufacturing are at the highest level.
- Improve and refine existing designs and processes
What you'll need:
- At least 4 years of experience as a professional electronics design engineer
- Proficient in PCB layout design, schematics, drawings, 3D models
- Highly experienced in end-to-end design, prototype, source, and test printed circuit boards
- Experience and skill in debugging faults, diagnosing and implementing suitable fixes
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!