An exciting opportunity to display your creativity, and passion for developing designs to leading Australian and international companies in a wide range of industries including consumer, commercial, and much more.
The company is in Brisbane, Queensland
What you'll be doing:
- Translating user needs into documented technical specifications
- Conducting technology feasibility studies
- Designing products at a detailed level including preliminary designs, schematic capture, and PCB layout complying with regulations and standards using state-of-the-art techniques
- Conducting technical peer reviews in line with the company’s quality management system and standards
- Performing comprehensive prototype verification and managing product compliance and certification
- Producing manufacturing data and documentation for volume production
- Designing test fixtures and documented test processes
What you'll need:
- Have worked as a professional electronics design engineer for 3 or more years
- Be proficient in schematic capture (e.g. Altium) and PCB layout
- Be competent in the design of analog and digital electronics
- Have experience in the design of electronic products from concept to manufacture
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be an Australian permanent resident or hold a working visa
- Hold a relevant degree from a reputable University (e.g. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering)
Nice to have:
- Have experience and proficiency with embedded programming of 8 to 32-bit microcontrollers using languages such as C / C++
- Microcontroller based system design using ARM / MSP430 / STM32 / other
- RF Communications, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee, LoRa, low power ISM
- Wired Communications, such as; CAN, USB, Ethernet, I2C, RS232, RS485
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance) and certifications for; C-Tick, CE, FCC, UL
What is in it for you:
- Our Brisbane office is in the inner-city area with convenient access by road and public transport.
- We provide workplace flexibility by allowing staff to work from home for part of the week.
Apply Now, and do not miss this fantastic new role!