Excellent opportunity to get your hands dirty and make a huge difference in building and debugging complex hardware and software products.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's you'll need:
- Experience with fault finding and problem solving software and electronics designs.
- Experience with embedded C programming
- Experience with writing documentation including test reports, design descriptions etc
- Ability to interact with others to resolve technical issues
What's on offer:
- Fun and fast working environment - never a dull moment!
- International travel at customers sites in Europe
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Great leadership