Be part of a team of innovation frontliners as they develop products that help enhance and protect people’s lives for decades.
The company is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a stable and secure business that’s been around for over 80 years.
- Exposure and growth with a global brand
- Staff discounts and uniform
- Competitive salary
What you'll do:
- Support Applications/Sales Engineers in defining product/system requirements
- Protection devices and cabling system component sizing and selection
- Prepare, review and sign-off of electrical drawings
- Electrical Bill-Of-Materials generation and management
- Programming of PLC's/Controllers
- Programming of Variable Speed Drive
- Support department for any in-field troubleshooting of solutions
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience in control panel design and manufacturing
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Experience in either SCADA or PLC
- Working knowledge of Electrical compliance (Australian/USA and EUS standards)
- Experience in developing best practice principles
- Experience in safety-critical devices like designing switchboard
- Ability to analyse data and understand insights for improvement
Nice to have:
- Motor and motor control experience
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!