Work on FPGA designs by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround.
Use the latest innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized designs.
What’s in it for you:
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance
- You will be part of a highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from the U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.
- Greenfield projects with well-defined product roadmaps
What you'll do:
- Will be working closely with Marketing and HW designers in architecting and developing the Device Configuration host application tool for JTAG and flash programming.
- Solve complicated software problems while working on the interface between the EDA software and the FPGA hardware. Write software models, write code to automate modelling processes, and debug issues between the hardware design and the software support.
- You will also need to be strongly interested in working with boards and equipment to perform feature verification and troubleshooting.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 10+ years experience developing complex software projects
- Works with both hardware and software
- Strong proficiency in software data structures and algorithms, debugging, and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++.
- Proficient scripting languages such as Perl, TCL and Python
- Strong proficiency in analyzing, debugging, and solving complex software problems
- Knowledge of data communication interfaces and protocols (UART, USB, I2C, SPI, JTAG, PCIe, tcp/ip, etc.), JTAG server.
- Experience in EDA, RTL (Verilog & VHDL) and Digital Circuit Design is preferred
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with logic design, semiconductors, and FPGA is a plus
- Experience with open-source project development
- Experience with GIT
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!