Step up and build technologies that change and save people's lives.
Be a part of a team that manufactures niche market products, including environmental and agricultural telemetry and farm automation systems, motorist emergency telephone systems and hospital nurse call systems.
The company is in Sydney, New South Wales, and in need of an Embedded Software Engineer.
What you'll do:
- Will be involved in development work with diverse products
- Perform electronics testing
- Debugging firmware and/or writing new firmware codes
- Work closely with the upper management to help with costing, budget and inquiries.
What you'll need:
- Embedded Firmware development in C
- Good experience in MSP430s and Cypress PSoCs
- Experience in STM32 and LoRa
- Experience with a range of compilers and GIT
- Good working knowledge and experience with Altium
- Good understanding of electronics
- Good communication skills
- IoT and instrumentation
Nice to have:
- Windows, Linux, Android iOS software development
- C++, Java, Python, HTML, Swift, React Native
- Experience with cloud servers and databases, web dashboards and mobile apps
What's in it for you:
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Work on diverse products and projects
Be a part of an innovative team. Apply Now!