Fantastic new project to build a secure multiplexer from the ground up.
6-12 month project - can be remote in Australia or worldwide given timezone restrictions and candidates' relevant experience.
Ideally would prefer onsite in Adelaide.
What you'll need:
• 5 to 10+ years of solid embedded C experience building complex firmware
• Solid experience with FreeRTOS or Zephyr and IP stack code
• Experience with I2C and Ethernet protocols (SSh, Telnet)
• Ability to hit the road running and write robust C code
• Ability to read datasheets and translate into embedded C code based on product specs
• Experience writing API's
• Experience with ATSHA204A Microchip desirable
What's in it for:
• Greenfield project
• Opportunity for contract extension or conversion to perm
• Awesome engineering team to rub shoulders with
If you're a solid Firmware Engineer looking to get your teeth into something juicy, apply now!