The future is now. With technology rapidly evolving, wouldn't you want to be a key innovator?
Spearhead Research and Development supporting architecture definition, custom EDA tool development and realization on ASICs and FPGAs
One of the US' best research teams is looking for highly talented, motivated researchers to lead research and development in the area of secure hardware.
The company is located in Arlington, Virginia.
What's in it for you:
- Learning and idea generation.
- Transparent and constructive feedback.
- Continual growth through contributing to, creating, and leading a research agenda.
- Research fields that matter to you!
What you'll do:
- Researching and developing toolsets to map AI algorithms directly to hardware.
- Optimizing full-scale testing of billion transistor FPGAs to minimal runtime.
- Performing experiments on the International Space Station.
- Utilizing ISI’s MOSIS service to fabricate novel computer architectures.
What you'll need:
- PhD or MS and equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Previous publications/patents, or innovations related to CAD tool development, test and verification, computer architecture, or hardware machine learning.
- Solid understanding of CAD algorithms leveraging High-Level Languages, LLVM, or High-Level Synthesis.
- Experience with standard digital design tools (FPGAs and ASIC) such as Xilinx Vivado, Intel Quartus, Synopsys Design Compiler, Cadence Stratus, or Open Source CAD tools.
- Ability to handle Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Per U.S. government regulations, eligibility to handle CUI requires U.S. Citizenship.
Nice to have:
- 1-3 years of experience developing and/or verifying embedded systems with FPGAs or custom ASICs.
- 1-3 years of experience using digital logic verification and/or model checking tools such as Synopsys Formality or Cadence Conformal.
- Understanding of Machine Learning toolkits (Keras/TensorFlow/PyTorch)
Be a hero in research and drive innovation forward. Apply now!