The future is now. With technology rapidly evolving, wouldn't you want to be a key innovator?
AI, including natural language, machine translation and information integration; networking and cybersecurity, informatics in medical applications; computational systems and technology, supercomputing and quantum computation. Innovations all brought on by research.
One of the US' best research teams is looking for highly talented, motivated researchers to lead research and development in the area of secure hardware.
What's in it for you:
- Learning and idea generation.
- Transparent and constructive feedback.
- Continual growth through contributing to, creating, and leading a research agenda.
What you'll do:
- Researching and developing toolsets to map AI algorithms directly to hardware.
- Optimizing full-scale testing of billion transistor FPGAs to minimal runtime.
- Performing experiments on the International Space Station,
- Lead efforts analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of hardware security techniques such as obfuscation, logic locking, or programmability for use in advanced lithography nodes and real-world Systems on a Chip use cases in terms of quantifiable security, overhead, and usability metrics.
- Research and develop techniques to quantifiably measure the effectiveness and vulnerabilities of hardware security approaches.
What you'll need:
- PhD or MS and equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Established publication record in Hardware Security, Computer Architecture, or ASIC design.
- Strong software engineering skills (Algorithms, Data Structures, etc).
- Expert level programming in Verilog or VHDL.
- Expert level understanding of SAT, ATPG, or reverse engineering tools.
- Ability to evaluate, critique, adapt, and apply published research on hardware security and ASIC design.
- Ability to handle Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Eligibility to handle CUI requires U.S. Citizenship.
Nice to haves:
- Publication on or experience with circuit obfuscation, logic locking, IP redaction, side channels, and associated vulnerabilities is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with 3rd generation Artificial Intelligence a plus.
- Experience with open-source CAD tools such as ABC, Yosys, etc a plus.
Be a hero in research and drive innovation forward. Apply now!