Work on FPGA designs by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround.
Use the latest innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized designs.
What’s in it for you:
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance
- You will be part of a highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from the U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.
- Greenfield projects with well-defined product roadmaps
What you'll do:
- Will be working in close collaboration with our diverse group of stakeholders from the FPGA development team to streamline and improve the existing FPGA development environment so that developers can easily design, create and update the functionality of their test cases.
- Work would include analyzing requirements, planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing software systems or applications for software enhancements. You should be able to navigate complex build systems, identify issues and root causes, and make code contributions.
- Drive DevOps principles like test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment among others.
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of software development experience, including the following areas;
- SDLC Software Development Life Cycle and industry-standard SW design principles.
- Server-side languages such as .Net and Python.
- Database technology such as MySQL
- Well-versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development.
- Experienced working with Linux and windows based operating systems.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with FPGA Development/compile process (elaboration, synthesis, place and route, timing) and Simulation tools and operating them through command line or scripted flows
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Experience with open-source project development
- Experience with GIT
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!