Join an expanding team working on the development of cutting-edge Mining Technologies and stand out.
An exciting opportunity to work on various projects like HD Thermal Cameras, Sensors, Underground Communications and many more. Enable yourself to harness your skills and experience and help boost technology in the mining industry.
The company is in Castle Hill, NSW
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy annual celebration, monthly BBQs and paid Birthday Off
- Diverse, positive and inclusive culture
- Empowers to showcase ability in a supportive, transparent and skilled environment
- Contribute towards emerging technologies
What you'll do:
- Writes, tests, configures, maintains and implements software programmes
- Research and analyses software products to improve efficiency, performance and integrity;
- Develop programs; analyze software requirements and defining the program parameters and specifications;
- Evaluates new programming tools and techniques
- Diagnoses and resolves technical issues during the development cycle
- Provides technical solutions to design, system configuration, data integrity and other issues that arise during the implementation phase;
- Preparation of software manuals, guides and other training material;
- Ensures programs comply with relevant legislation or infringe on existing patents.
What you'll need:
- C++ development with Linux (Preferably embedded Linux)
- Video processing, encoding/decoding with Linux
- Image/Video processing and AI tools such as Open CV, YOLO
- Video (ffmpeg) via rtsp links
- QT graphics, VC#,VC++ application development
- .deb file generation , GPIO control etc
- Creating build images from Linux Base Image or Linux Server Image
- CAN/SPI/I¬2C protocols
- TCP/IP, CANOpen
- Bootstrap front-end framework
Be part of a company that contributes toward emerging technologies, Apply Now!