Work on computer vision technology with a strong emphasis on creating commercial applications with real-time, real-world focus.
Work in a fun and good-natured working environment, with flexible working hours and no unpaid overtime.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll need:
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- Collaborative and Self-Motivated. We are a very friendly team, but we do expect you to be able to self-manage your workload and contribute to the design and functionality of our software.
- Cross-platform development experience, including Windows, Linux and ARM environments
Nice to have:
- Algorithmic/computational processing in multi-threaded, run-time critical environments.
- Experience with automated build and testing tools.
- An interest or experience in image processing, video processing, machine learning or artificial intelligence.
Apply Now for immediate interviews.