Do you want to test the latest tech in computer vision and machine learning applied to an edge computing real-world problem?
Do you have a detective mind and like to get to the bottom of things to find the absolute truth?
Do you get satisfaction in finding faults and bugs in software so products can be bulletproof?
Do you like to automate tasks using scripting languages such as Python?
If you tick all these boxes, this one will be right up your alley.
Onsite role in Brisbane and relocation expenses from other states will be covered.
What's in it for you:
- Work with cool tech - CV/ML
- Know your work will impact the whole project
- Be part of the A-grade tech team
- Highly competitive salary
What you'll do:
- Ensure the robustness and quality of products through rigorous testing
- Create and execute test plans and test cases
- Make ongoing improvements to testing processes
- Analyse, document and track defects detected on the system
- Build and maintain a product test farm and test scripts to execute and test Architect and manage a Continuous Integration delivery pipeline for our different technology offerings
What you'll need:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5+ years of software QA experience + good experience with Linux
- Experience with setting up hardware platform testing environments and automation
- Strong understanding of Networking and API Protocols
- Strong knowledge of Python (C++ would be nice to have)
- A positive and can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
Australian permanent resident or citizen candidates ONLY.
Don't delay Apply Now for this rare QA opportunity.