Join a team of highly technical and specialized engineers committed to innovating.
A leader in designing and creating fast and high-powered DC chargers for electric vehicles (EVs) is looking for a Lead Electronics Engineer who loves working in a fast-paced environment.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a great engineering team culture
- Your contributions will directly impact the product delivered to customers
- Attractive remuneration package
- Growth opportunities
What you’ll do:
- Create electronic and/or electrical designs
- Oversee schematic and PCBA design
- Develop verification plans and support verification and compliance campaigns
- Develop production test requirements and systems. Ensure all electronic/electrical systems meet the Technical Requirement Definition
- Ensure design solutions are fit-for-purpose that meet cost, safety, compliance, schedule requirements, and applicable standards.
- Ensure components/systems are Designed for Manufacturing (DFM) and Designed for Serviceability (DFS)
- Generate documentation to support testing and certification activities
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years’ of experience in an advanced-tech market
- Experience with Altium and PCBA development
- Experience with electrical circuit simulation eg SPICE
- Knowledge of In-Circuit Test (ICT), Automated Optical Test (AOT), Functional Circuit Test (FCT)
- Full product creation lifecycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Apply NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!