Take charge in developing clean energy solutions.
Design commissioned solar power, battery storage and microgrid solutions for commercial and industrial sites.
Join the leader in unlocking a cleaner energy future and lowering the cost of power to Australian businesses.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland
What's in it for you:
- Potential for responsibilities towards international projects
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers
- Work with technologies with real impact to the future
What you'll do:
- Development of firmware and hardware for R&D products
- Implement communication protocols for TCP Modbus, DNP3, Ethercat, CAN, SPI.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to develop preliminary designs and budgets
- Manage product development projects
- Overseeing design, configuration, testing, commissioning and compliance reporting for bespoke solutions based on project requirements
What you'll need:
- 10+ years proven experience and knowledge of embedded micro-processor systems, applicable design standards, commercial products, analysis, investigation, and fault finding.
- Expertise in C, C++, Python
- PCB layout using Altium
- Experience in design and implementation of real time control system strategies
- SCADA, automation and associated data communications systems
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.