Light a path to a better career. Be in command from design to deployment.
Be part of the full electronic product life-cycle of premier LED signage products for intelligent transport systems, infrastructure, advertising and portable traffic solutions.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What you'll do:
- Working with cutting edge LED products from inception through production and delivery.
- An operational, hands-on role in an established business.
- Working to key operational and client deadlines is a commercial requirement, balanced with access to emerging technology and the opportunity to create tailored solutions for customer needs
What you'll need:
- Experience in all aspects of electronic design including component selection, schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Experience with software development in C
- Bachelor or above qualifications in Electronics Engineering or a related discipline will be well regarded.
Nice to have:
- Strong emphasis on embedded firmware development using C
- STM32 /PIC32 or other microcontrollers
- Digital and Analogue techniques, specifically the design of switching and control circuits without assistance, incorporating power-supply, protected input/output circuits and communication interfaces.
- Circuit design and PCB layout for production without assistance
- Proficient with all aspects of schematic and PCB design software (Altium is used in-house).
Do these sound like you? Don't hesitate! Apply now.