Be part of a team in embracing the Engineering Revolution, where it challenges the norms and push the boundaries of what's possible. We encourage you to step outside your comfort zone and strive for greatness, constantly surpassing your own expectations.
Our collaborative team embodies a service-oriented mindset, where every action is driven by the desire to deliver exceptional results. Together, you aim to revolutionize the industry by designing and implementing groundbreaking automation solutions. Let your creativity soar as you contribute to the development of innovative technologies that will shape the future.
The company is based in Brisbane, Queensland
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a leading automation solutions provider that’s bringing the automation industry into the future.
- Continuous growth through training and development, and an environment that both encourages and support learning opportunities
- Provides recognitions and appreciation for your contribution through competitive remuneration packages.
- Above industry salary package
What you'll do:
- Ethernet networking design and implementation
- ICT Systems design and configuration
- Electrical design and drafting
- Providing support and training to clients
- Mentoring junior staff
- Assisting with the development of bids proposals and quotes.
- Performing maintenance and diagnostics on client systems
What you'll need:
- Experience in control systems and ideally an understanding of telemetry.
- Exceptional customer service skills, that has the ability to communicate effectively on a technical level to both the clients and staff.
- Strong background with leading PLC brands
- Strong experience with leading SCADA products
- Good understanding of ethernet networking architecture and ICT architecture such as virtualization and domain control.
- Proactiveness in assisting junior staff and open mindedness from feedback and able to collaborate effectively and learn from the highly experienced engineering team.
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!