Drive the technological revolution in cooperative intelligent transport systems.
Join a leading team in connected vehicle solutions.
The company is in Adelaide, South Australia.
RELOCATION assistance is provided for candidates outside of Adelaide.
What's in it for you:
- Work with an experienced and advanced vehicle to everything company.
- Great company culture
- Paid Christmas break
- Own parking
What you'll do:
- Develop embedded C code, C++ and Python in line with a customer or lead engineer's requirements.
- Contribute directly to the design, development and testing of Cooperative ITS applications.
- Remain up to date with current and future Cooperative ITS applications, network layer and medium access control protocols.
- Develop software modules in line with the company's coding standard and with automotive qualification targets.
- Responsible for the development, integration and quality of the module developed.
- Provide technical solutions to the application engineers.
What you'll need:
- 2+ year's professional experience in embedded software development project
- Knowledge of applications, network layer and medium access control protocols for Cooperative ITS wireless network.
- Background in wireless ad-hoc networking.
- Experience in embedded Linux systems
- Good C/C++ embedded programming experience
- Experience in Python
Step up, and don't miss out. Apply now!