Want to be part of the leading embedded development virtualization technology?
Want to build the future of embedded systems development?
LOCAL and REMOTE opportunities are open to the global engineering community.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with exposition to modelling
- First exposition to the Product Manager role
- Experience working in direct contact with customers
- C/C++ or similar programming languages
- Knowledge of hardware simulation, emulation, or virtualization tools and environments (SystemC, TLM2.0, QEmu, KVM/Xen)
- Python or similar scripting language
- Bring-up and debug of embedded software on hardware and virtual hardware prototypes
- Software development processes and tools
- Good data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Goal-driven motivated individual with focus on outcomes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of automotive electronics system architectures and applications
- Working knowledge of hardware/software interfaces and their operation in embedded systems
Nice to have:
- Multicore processors architecture (Infineon Tricore)
- Embedded RTOS architecture and operation, including driver software
- Modelling and simulation tools and ecosystem knowledge
What's in it for you:
- Join a pioneer in the field
- Work with a global team of engineers
- See the impact of your work in mission-critical systems
- Competitive salary
Don't delay Apply Now for a confidential and quick application process!