Fancy working with a company that values sustainability?
Start your journey by joining a company powering sustainable technologies such as batteries and EV power electronics.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What’s in it for you:
- Be involved in a project from concept to market release
- Good pay and benefits
- Opportunity for technical or organizational leadership career growth
- Excellent company culture, with trust from the employer and support from your colleagues
- Lead the in-house electronic hardware engineering capability
- Undertake research on technical standards and requirements for new products
- Undertake hardware design from initial concept through to production-ready product
- Undertake technical purchasing for new products and product accessories
- Create and manage bills of materials (BOMs) for all new and existing products
- Manage the priorities and workload of the team
- Review all hardware designs
- •Mentor and supervise less experienced team members
- 10+ years of commercial experience developing products
- Demonstrated skills and experience design of electronic hardware.
- Demonstrated experience in laying out PCBs using a product such as Altium.
- Experience designing a range of hardware, such as MCU, CAN bus, IOT technology, RFID technology and power charging systems
- Ideally, experience in designing hardware for electric vehicles (EV)
- Experience in high-power electronics minimum of 40KW
- Formal technical qualifications in electronic/electrical engineering
A tremendous opportunity awaits you. APPLY NOW!