An exciting high technology company serving global
suppliers of semiconductors, embedded electronic systems and software is
looking for Senior ASIC Digital Design Engineers with at least 5 years solid experience in the industry.
Right in the heart of Adelaide's CBD but open to REMOTE applicants as well, we are
looking for Engineers who have:
- ARM/RISV CPU architectures
- Peripheral and/or communications controller design in Verilog or VHDL
- Microcontroller ASIC design integration
Having the following skills would be very highly
- FPGA implementation and prototyping
- Configuration Management tools, eg. Git
- Developing SystemVerilog/UVM test & verification environments
- ASIC synthesis and physical implementation
- Processor micro architecture
Lead architectural design, developing efficient
digital representations using Verilog/VHDL. Responsibilities include:
- Architectural Design - Develop and define the overall architecture of the ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) design.
- RTL Design and Coding - Write and optimize RTL code using hardware description languages (HDLs) such as Verilog or VHDL
- Verification and Validation - Develop and implement comprehensive verification plans to ensure the functionality and correctness of the ASIC design
If engineering innovation excites you, this is the job for you! Apply now.