Embark on an exciting journey, developing cutting-edge embedded application software for ARM-based microcontrollers. Join a leading developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art load indicators and line-tension monitoring equipment.
Engage in system engineering within functional safety guidelines, making this a challenging and rewarding position
Located in the heart of Adelaide.
What you'll do:
- Embedded application software development for 32-BIT ARM-based microcontrollers at both device driver and applications level
- Maintenance and creation of tools, utilities, and scripting
- Mathematical modelling of machines
- System engineering within functional safety guidelines
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in, Software Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, or equivalent
- Experience in embedded system software development
- 5+ year of experience in embedded system software development.
- Experience in C programming of RISC and CISC microcontroller.
- Device driver development experience.
- Mathematical modelling.
- PLC and Control systems.
- Skills in Scripting
Nice to have:
- Experience with AVR and 8051 microcontroller.
- C++, Java and Linux
- CAN bus (CAN/Open and/or J1939)
- Object-oriented programming skills, design patterns.
- System Engineering mindset.
- Dealing with Electronics.
What's in it for you:
- A safe workplace
- Skills training as required driven by company strategic planning and objectives
- Opportunities for introducing innovation into our marketplace
- Forum to present new ideas or alternate solutions without repercussion
Apply now to embark on an exciting journey with a company that values your input and success!