Are you poised to become a part of a vibrant and forward-looking team at the heart of the technology industry?
Become an integral component of the premier leader in the tech sphere, celebrated for our avant-garde solutions and unwavering commitment to excellence.
As the company embarks on its expansion journey, the prospect of welcoming individuals who are keen to elevate their careers and explore novel technological frontiers is truly exhilarating.
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
What's in it for you:
• Work on new technologies
• Generous salary package
• Supportive and collaborative team members and managers
• Continuously improving and efficient team
• Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth
What you’ll do:
• Design the bus bar system (1000V 600A) and wiring harnesses, ensuring compliance with performance and safety standards.
• Foster effective collaboration with third-party contractors to facilitate communication and ensure the smooth integration of their work into the project.
• Develop layouts and configurations for switchgear tailored to diverse international markets, such as AUS/NZ, EU, UK, and US, while considering specific market requirements and regulations.
• Utilize CAD software or similar tools to generate detailed electrical drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams, prioritizing accuracy and clarity in documentation.
• Create comprehensive bills of material (BOM) and adapt standard assemblies as needed to align with project specifications and application requirements.
• Take the lead in prototype builds, overseeing the assembly process and providing critical support during system testing and integration phases.
• Assume a pivotal role across the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to production readiness, ensuring that designs are rigorously validated and compliant with all necessary standards.
What you’ll need:
• Possession of a degree in Electrical, Mechanical engineering, or a closely related discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience within a related industry.
• Demonstrated expertise in the design of bus-bar systems.
• Familiarity with electrical installation standards such as AS/NZS 3000:2018 in Australia or equivalent standards in relevant jurisdictions.
• Embrace a hands-on approach to engineering methodologies.
Nice to have:
• Experience with CAD design software such as Solidworks, Autocad, Autodesk.
• Previous work experience with high-voltage systems up to 1200V.
• Previous experience with high-current systems up to 600A.
• Knowledge of the low-voltage switchgear standard AS/NZS/IEC 61439 is desirable.
Don't just sit and let others take the opportunity intended for you! APPLY NOW!